Our last p day was moved to New Years Day. And I am truly seeing that this was a great inspiration, because new years eve there were so many fireworks that no one slept! The walls of our bedroom were shaking! But we couldn't even see them because all the fireworks were going off at the beach, and we were at home... sleeping! I woke up thinking I was in the middle of the Third World War! ha ha
I stayed in Morrinhos (the best area there is) for this coming transfer! And in the time I have been here, I have seen the members transform. They are beginning to see the importance they hold as members of the Church of Jesus Christ. Everyone treats there calling with a greater importance.
They have inspired me to do the same. This year, I will be the best representative of Christ that I can be! I have made a list of what I have learned this past year:
1. The power of the Holy Ghost can cleanse, sanctify, guide, and comfort us.
2. Prayers are heard.
3. Heavenly Father is raining blessings upon us, but we can't recieve them if our umbrella of doubt, fear, and disobedience is open.
4. Miracles are real.
5. Trials are our opportunity to be refined and grow... if we turn unto Christ with a good attitude.
6. Nothing is impossible.
7. Heavenly Father has a plan for every single one of us.
8. He loves ALL of His children.
9. The Atonement not only allows us to be forgiven, but capacitates us.
10. Laughing is good for the soul.
This coming year I desire to learn complete and unfailing obedience!
What have you learned this year of 2014? And what do you desire to learn in the year 2015?
I love you all so much. Thank you for teaching me these ten priceless truths.
Love, Sister Culley